Renovations have officially begun this week on our 100 year old farmhouse! We will be documenting the progress as we go, right here on The Cottage Chick blog.
Look for progressive photos and videos as we take you on this ambitious project. We will remodel, rejuvenate and revive this old historical house into a cozy cottage home.
Here is the master plan for the farmhouse...
1. New paint, siding and trim
2. Chimney removed and old furnace replaced with a heat pump.
3. New Roof
4. New 3 car garage
5. Kitchen expansion giving an additional 6 feet of space.
6. New entryway
7. New dining room
8. New breezeway which will accommodate a mudroom and laundry room,connecting the kitchen and garage.
9. New family room addition, complete with a fireplace and covered porch off the back side of the house.
10. Above the family room will be a new master bedroom and bathroom.
11. New family bathroom upstairs
12. New well and septic (boring, but necessary)