Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pottery Barn Style for Less

Do you love Pottery Barn style, but can't afford the prices? We have all come to look to Pottery Barn for inspiration and as an authority in decorating style. However not all of us can handle the price tag attached. Right?



I don't let that stop me!

I have learned how to use Pottery Barn style to my advantage and find ways to achieve a desired look for less. You can find out how I do that here at Blissfully Domestic. This post gives you 8 easy tips to acheiving the PB style.

In the near future I would like to cover the Pottery Barn look more in depth and we could talk about how to achieve it in greater detail. Let me know if you're interested! Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know!


You can look for more of my writing over at the Blissfully Domestic site each month. I will be sure to link up from here, so you don't miss any of the decorating tips and techniques I share over there.




I am Blissfully Domestic


1 comment:

  1. We love a lot of pottery barn's "look", but can't afford to do it (and don't have enough house for it either!). I love looking thru their catalog to get ideas and then treasure hunting flea markets or antique shops for months to find our own version. All their stuff is reproductions anyway--we've hunted up the real thing for less a few times!

    ReplyDelete