Friday, August 27, 2010

A Moment Captured In Time

There we were viewing a beautiful waterfall like I had never seen before.

It was as if time stood still for that moment.

The train had stopped for a short minute so the passengers could take in the fantastic view. We sat on the narrow railroad tracks teetering over the beauty that seemed to take our breath away...we were speechless. Yes, even my four year old twin boys were speechless and still.

A true miracle!

Have you been able to enjoy the beauty of God's creation lately? Look around, breath it in and enjoy! Take in special times, words, and experiences that maybe only last for a second, a minute or even a day.
You just might be changed forever!






2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness... This picture is just wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a wonderful afternoon~
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say YES, but in a much different way. A few days ago I was walking into the library and an elderly man was with a cane was walking to his car. In that moment, I thought God creation is amazing!!!! This man's physical body was failing, but he was working on his mental "body" every day.

    BTW, I really enjoy your other blog, as well. New Follower!!

    ReplyDelete